Tuesday, 1 August 2017

The Masters

In both the book and the blog Meeting the Masters I have tried to describe the nature of the spiritual beings who spoke to me. I wish I could do them justice but my powers of description fall short. They inspired both love and respect, even a certain amount of awe, in me and I don't consider myself as someone easily impressed. In India I met people from Maharajahs to well known holy men but none of them could hold a candle to the Masters. Michael, who had led a very sophisticated life mingling with English aristocracy and political leaders on the one hand, and film stars and celebrities on the other, said the same thing. He did not speak to them as I did (naturally, since he was their medium) but they communicated with him clairaudiently and he told me he sometimes saw faces of great beauty and dignity. He had met princes and priests and everyone in between. No one, he said, could begin to compare with the Masters.


Continued on Remember the Creator.


No comments: